Saturday, November 12, 2005

Find Me Somebody To Love

* updated *

One by one, people I liked, respected, admired, have proven themselves to be totally media-led imbeciles.

Springsteen broke my heart. Now one of my favorite actors, John Cusack, too. The list is so long that I'm beginning to wonder if there is any person in Hollywood that I can continue to have any respect for.

Here's one: James Woods (on the Clintons) [ thx cb]:

"....acted absolutely true to form. ... They are the most sociopathic, destructive people who have ever set foot in the White House. We will look back on these eight years as the most corrupt and debilitating abuse of power in the history of the presidency."

Wow. An actor with a brain. I'm going to make a point to see his stuff more.

Update: here's one I missed. From tLT (thanks to Rantburg):

Bruce Willis, the American film star, has offered $1m to any civilian who turns in Zarqawi or Bin Laden.

Thank God. If Bruce turned out to be a liberal guppy I think I might have just sat down and cried. I own nearly every movie he's made.

No comments: