Sunday, November 20, 2005

Priorities

I've been rethinking the blog idea. You know, I could spend time every day--several times a day--ranting about things I feel like ranting about. But then, I wouldn't be spending enough time on the things that matter to me. Like my little girl, or some of my personal pursuits.

I am more interested in social politics than international politics. And both are already done well in the blogosphere. I'm not sure what I have to contribute that is unique at this point, and I can talk on other blogs for the occasional urge.

I am leaving this blog up, occasionally posting something, but not daily. Next summer I will revisit it and decide if I want to make it a substantial project. In the meantime I might make it more useful by limiting my commentary to poetry and prose. Then at least I would be getting in some practice!

No comments: